Pure-Light Super Oxygen Light Bulbs

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Calculated at Checkout



Help Your Home & Business to be:


Put Pure Light Super Oxygen Light Bulbs in Your Bathroom & Kitchen...In Fact Your Whole House!

If you have a problem in your house/business with Mold, Fungus, Allergens, Pollution, Odors, Tobacco Smoke, Deadly Viruses, Harmful Bacteria...then you need to get Pure-Light.




The NASA technology behind the Pure-Light Super Oxygen Light bulbs has been proven to Breakdown 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, including deadly MRSA, Cold & Flu Viruses, E-Coli, Sars, Staph, CRE, Salmonella, Anthrax, Plague...even those viruses/bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics.


Works indoors for up to 10 years with natural indoor lighting.


Additionally, the process breaks down toxic indoor air pollutants like formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, methane, benzine and other VOCs into harmless components. (The main components of deadly "Smog")


Anti-Allergen...The process also dissolves Pollen and other allergens.  You can literally help make your home hypo-allergenic.


Destroys Odors without masking them with fragrances.


Eradicates the need for harmful chemical sanitizers.


Eliminates aerosols that deplete the ozone layer.


Cool to the touch; Eco-Friendly, odorless, non-toxic


Uses 70%-90% less energy compared to fluorescent lights...and No Mercury!


Lasts 10-20 times longer than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs!


Instant On: High quality, Flicker Free lighting